Something Interesting

Thursday, July 22, 2010

2 More Papers to go!

Yesterday i din sleep for the whole night with one of my coursemate..
Miss Tan Wei Wen...

What we doing??
Of course is studying for the TEST LA....
Gosh...the slide full of Theory...
read the whole night yet ntg came into my mind..

Morning 845 test i 830 only departure from my house!!
LOLX...drank a chicken essence.. 

and the test i juz simply do...
No mood totally...juz hope it juz got good results..

After that we head to the Mines for Movie again...
This time is ...
these little yellow buddy is so cute actually...
my frens crazy over it and actually watched it twice already...
and yet she can laugh so damn loud!!

But for me...this movie overall is juz OK la...
Juz another Comedy cartoon to release stress...HAHA...
Im not a cartoon movie fans...i seldom watch cartoon in cinema..

well...there is still 2 papers left for me to complete...
wish me luck!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment