Something Interesting

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Im back in action!!

After hiding myself deep in the assignment world...
now IM BACK!!!

Done all assignment that suppose to complete...
and now left 3 more papers to go...
and 1 month holiday reward to me...YAY!!
but...most of my frens starts their class when im holiday...
so not NGAM la...the timing...zzz...

Today went for Movie with my classmates and also group mates ofcourse...
thx all of them contribute so much to the group work...
Watched INCEPTION...
this movie is top rated!!! incredibly nice...
far more better than shutter island IMO...
2 THUMBS UP!!..
I dont know why...some people really thick face until use laser also canot poke tru...
din do any groupwork and still dare to ask and question for full marks in workload distribution...
go back to ur hometown and live with ur dream there la...
Hello!! this is KL and is DEGREE LVL2...not ur fuking useless Diploma...

Btw...today is my dad birthday...
Happy Birthday to him!! =)
had a piece of strawberry choco cheese cake juz now...

No comments:

Post a Comment