Something Interesting

Friday, September 12, 2008

Funny-Dummy!!! Monkey also celebrate Moon Cake Festival !?

LOLX....this scene happens during one day of my exam week...when i woke up in the morning....lolx...i saw monkeys jumping around my house roof top!!....lolx...I stay there quite long to analyse what they are doing and i figure out...they are somehow consider robbing or stealing stuffs from my neighbout house...I laught out loud!! haha....They stole a box of mooncakes and sitting on the roof enjoying eating it...lolx....tats y i said...WOW!...MONKEYS OSO CELEBRATE MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!!! haha

They some more like a proffesional thief that can action in fast!! lolx...when my neightbour detect them...he take a long stick to fight them lolx...funny scene...i also manage to snap some funny picture also..haha...some monkeys found out im capturing shot...and they like very scare of the camera or wat...lolx..they run away from me damn fast...lolx...

Here is some pictures:

lolx...bunch of monkeys...sneaking in the house...lolx...The monkeys are....fully skilled!!
GO inside the house adi!!!
Some watcher outside waiting there comrade come out!
oppS!!! IT spotted mE adi!!
MOONCAKE!! WHOLE BOX!! walao!!
EAT!! EAT!! EAT!!
MORE monkeys!
another packact of food that stolen!!

hahaha!!!...FUNNY LA....luckily they not sneak into my house only!!! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment