Something Interesting

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to myself!!! wuhuu!!!~~!!

wuhuu....october 17....arrived....wa...my handphone almost bao gei...lolx...exploded!!!...wishes from all over the earth arrive my phone...damn...busy sms...lolx....suddenly my gang fren arrive my house giv me a surprise....wow...5 if them...im so touched...wow...the best bday ever...lolx...they bought me a cake....and afterthat say want to Gamble in my house wor...lolx...they say they sponsor me money play...lolx..sure play lo...played POKER...lolx



mamamia....i like choi sen yeh...free money 4 them...so they happy lo...lolx...but in the end i oso got win money la...lolx..not much...haha...then blow cake..lolx...sum pics....







the cake damn delicious...lolx...then sis gift me a converse bag....thx sis!!! erm...mom and big sis gift me money...lolx...then...until 4pm only go back....Kian Ti overnight in my house...next morning go futsal...then until night only back cause kenggai alot...lolx!! THX EVERYONE THAT WISHES ME!!! VERY APPRECIATE IT!!! ALL THE BEST TO U ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment