Something Interesting

Sunday, June 14, 2009

OmFG!!...my house got SNAKE!!

OMG!! MY HOUSE GOT SNAKE!!

Yesterday night my mom suddenly reveal there is a snake under my car...OMG...i quickly went out and saw its tail moving....mom keep lure it out and use the SHIELDTOX to spray on it...lolx...it makes it suffer quite abit...haha....

i at 1st quite scare since it is moving here and there very fast...i ask mom to call BOMBA but she duwan...lolx...no option lo...had to kill it ourself...lolx...at 1st i simply grab a umbrealla then whack...but seems not working and the umbrella let me use until spoil liao...lolx...then i grab a cangkul at my garden and stomp it on its head...COMBO STUN!! GG it!!

the blood fly out and i htink it dead after several STOMPing...lolx....enjoy the pic...damn...so GELI la....SNAKE at my house...shit!! haha!!

the murder weapon:

The Damn Snake:



HOLY SHIT!!!

1 comment: