Something Interesting

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday TO Myself !! ;)

Yesterday was my birthday, First of All.... thx to those that wish me over and over again.....and i was really happy wif it...Sharp 12AM all those fellow gang of mine reach my house to celebrate with me....and i was acting not at home...they find me and dig me out of no where...well.. below are all the picture that took...

I actually got 2 birthday cake...1 from family 1 from frens...both r KING's ...lolx...luckily not same cake....muahahaha!!







That 1 is my birthday present from my sister...1 DC cap and belt...hehe ^^



 


 


Family...






MOM..






 


 

Now Cake from friends...



Their style of putting candle...



BULU kaki kt....

 


The COCKERZ




Afterthat we went mamak tok cok as usual....lolx...ntg much...tats it...

normal bday only...haha..but greatefull got such cocker fren...haha

Thx ALL OF U ONCE AGAIN!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment