Something Interesting

Friday, September 24, 2010

Pangkor Trip Day 3

17 September 2010
-Last Day at Pangkor-

All of us are like dead fish on the last day...
we slept and slept and slept...
until almost 10++...
which is over the time we set to wakeup to visit the temple 福临宫...

in the morning we tot got new customer
cause there is footstep sound on the wooden floor...
but actually is the Maid aunty...
she is cleaning all the other rooms...

we all clean ourself and went to have our breakfast!
天不作美!!
raining quite heavy!!...
we wanted to try the wan tan mee that recomended
by the owner..but we search the whole street...
there is none...so we ate the 鸡饭!!
but yuan lai the wantanmee memang is this shop..
juz that he open at afternoon...
CIS!! kena con!! hahaha!

cause its rainning...we are unable to visit the
temple juz yet...cause its outdoor...
so we lepak in our room until the rain stops..
the room owner is kind enuf to let us stay over even after 12..
which is the standard check out time..
so leaving here is more flexible compare to resort??
btw...ht return the loaned car back to the ownder alone...
and he claimed that the ownder is Hak Seh Hui de...
cause he got
!!! hahaa

around 2pm...the rain stopped and we headed to the port to get a taxi for us..
we agreed a RM20 fees for the taxi to the temple...
walao e...the green guy can get 2 gals...kesian Htung!
This drum can grow Fur as i heard...
can throw money to bless wat u need...

before visitng the garden of the temple...
we sign a guestbook for the temple...
we saw Japanese tourist name too!!
so famous? haha

Photo Time...
this photo is photoshoped actually..haha
im not in the photo and now im inside with them..haha..
Small Great Wall of China
JIT REN FACE!
Haiz..ht de face...canot see
suddenly this should chg to 情人桥!
On top of the Temple hill...
I doubt wat i doing up there...LOLX
i din realise got this picture also..haha
the huge ROCK!

Its super dupper hot that day after the rain...
i sweat damn alot...bought a drink and took the taxi back to room
bath and ready to CIAO!
b4 off to go...we bought some Food and product from the 
shop ownner....
they did discount us a little bit...

took the ferry back to the port and of to go to 
Kuala Selangor for seafood dinner!!
RiverView Restaurant...
saw a guy trying to imitate "孙悟空"!!
wtf? he was playing a batang in his hand and
FENG LAI FENG QU... -,-"
*Credit to Lisan..i terus C&P this paragraft..haha:*
We had yummy fish (with 3 flavours!), 
crab with tofu ('coz HT and me lazy to eat crab with shell -_-!), 
vege (四大天王 but we don't want "petai" so 三大天王? LOL), 
prawn (which I didn't eat though they offer to peel off the shell for me =x) & Sam's "lala"! 

AZA-aza-Fighting!

Below POST...CREDIT ALL GOES TO LISAN...i lazy write out...lolx!
Pay the bill and cabut! Thennnn, less than 5 minutes being in the car, HT & Joyce saw a small cockroach in the car so HT opened the window and let it out... Then, less than 1 minute, there's a 2nd one, fine.. we let it out too! Then, THERE IS COCKROACH IN FRONT AT THE DASHBOARD TOO! Sam, the driver, is afraid of cockroach! Our life is at stake, man! 
Of course, I'm also afraid of these creatures! Then, Sam quickly stopped the car by the road side and I quickly "jump off" the car! Then HT took up the mat at my place and said THERE WERE LIKE 4 OR 5 COCKROACHES THERE. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! WHAT THE HELL ??!!!! I WAS SITTING THERE OKAYYYYYYYY. OH NO!! TILL NOW I FEEL GROSSED WHENEVER I THOUGHT ABOUT IT! 

Because it's already 10 plus and we're just at the road side, the guys say it's better for us to stop at the nearby petrol station instead. OMGEE. SWAP PLACE WITH HON TUNG AND WE SPED OFF TO THE PETROL STATION. I WAS SO RELUCTANT TO GET IN THE CAR!!! I stand beside the opened door, stunned! It was actually quite dangerous because it's the right side and cars are passing by. tsk tsk but my mind wasn't even thinking of myself! It was filled with STUPID 该死的 COCKROACHES! 

BECAUSE THERE ARE ALSO COCKROACHES AT THE DASHBOARD, ET KEPT SWEARING THE "F" WORD. AND THEN DON'T KNOW WHO SCREAM SINCE THE START AND I FOLLOWED TO SCREAM. AHHHHH~~~!! GOSH, SO SCARY!! Although the petrol station is just like...VERY NEAR LAH. It felt like ages in the car!!!! 
Once Sam stopped the car, I didn't even wait for him to unlock the doors (my Myvi will lock automatically once you step on the break pedal) and unlock my door myself and STRAIGHT AWAY JUMPED OFF THE CAR without my slippers!!! because before that, I took of my slipper and straight away put my leg up. TOO SCARY! 

Finally, the 2 guys cleared the car and I was still afraid to get on the car. ~_~ When we're on the way back, we didn't see even one cockroach. anyway, I did put my legs up again because IT'S REALLY TOO SCARY!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 
1 WORD : TERRIBLE !!!  
Reached Joyce's place at about 12A.M. and it's time to calculate our spending. Settled everything and then we're off! BUTTTTTTT when we're reaching the guard house outside of Joyce's house, THERE'S ONE COCKROACH AT THE DASHBOARD AND IT WAS ME WHO WAS DRIVING! DAMMNNNNN!!!! FREAKKKKKKKKKKKKK! THEN IT DISAPPEARED. I WAS SO AFRAID TO EVEN STEP ON THE PEDAL. DAMN IT! 
So, swap drivers!
 HT drove to Lisan house and chg a car to drive us back...Ht stay my house for a day and the next day sent him to lrt...

And this trip came to an end...
overall its a very nice and budget trip..
we spend no exceed rm200 for a 3d2n trip...
Hope there were more in the future!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment