Something Interesting

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday To myself!

Today is 17/10/2010
and
Its my Birthday!!

yesterday afternoon went futsal with my fellow Buddies...
and suddenly after the session..
they bring out a cake lolx..
and there is no CANDLE!! haha..
they replace it with a straw instead and ask me cut it...
HAHAHA!...


And so ngam there are 3 Birthday Boy including me
at there!!

Justin low - 14/10
Adrian Yei - 15/10
Me - 17/10

FUNNY NYA!!

Night we all went to SUNWAY Giza...
located at Kota Damansara..
it was my 1st time there...
the environment there are somewhat like a place
at singapore where..
the street are cover by rooftop...

We had our dinner at WONGKOK because we can get 3
XTRA BIG MILK TEA FOR FREE!!!
picture took from google*
We all drink till infertile!! Quote by Aaron Tan

lolx...really phobia to milk tea at the end of that day...
no milk tea for 1 month!!!

GAYTARDS!!
WAIKEAN + SOONJIN
after that we went to some mamak...
frens had shisha and watch MU drawed a game...
ALL EMO...but im not!!
cause im not MU FANs...HAHAHA!!

Then suddenly got challenged by my friend with my long lost DOTA skills...
LOLX...lost the 1st match and the feel kinda went back in the 2nd round...
and won atleast a match in 2 we played...HAHA...

reached home around 4...
on my phone to check mail etc...
and my mail box got Flooded by facebook wishes...
I need to reply 1by1 tmr...LOLX...

Juz now went dinner with Family at Pizzahut...
the new 6 cheese flavour are SUX!!
wont order next time!!
got Some Angpow + SEED purse!! YAY!!
= Happy Man!!

ONCE AGAIN!!
THX TO ALL MY DEAREST FRIENDS
FOR THOSE WISHES!!
LOVE YA ALL!!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment