Something Interesting

Monday, March 19, 2012

Crawling Back from dead...

It has been a long way since i touch my blog...
Im thinking to revive this again.. and hoping that i have the determination to continue blogging...

So lately, i had done my undergraduate course @ UCTI - APIIT...
i believe im one of the good student in my batch... based on my results

Im trying to get myself a good paid job lately and im pretty stress when come to this...
As i heard from my fren, working is totally a different routine as compare to study...
when u feel like a boss in study, u actually feel u r a noob when start working...
im quite worried about this because im not used to letting myself down...

I will fight hard for my better future.. and hopefully i did get a good job in the end...
with good guidance from senior and also working environment that i eagerly to achieve !!

Lastly, welcome back to my BLOG! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment