Something Interesting

Friday, April 03, 2009

Dance Spree is back!!

Lately im involving myself back to dancing since last wrist injury...

well...this time is dancing wif my Crew again...we get 3 invitation straight away in APRIL...so gonna be abit bz and tired adi!! haha

1st invitation is from IMU university...on 19 april...
2nd will be my own university sports carnival promotional tour!! on 21 april
3rd will be the Singapore company event included Famous SINGER participate like fish leong etc... according to my leader...well...im still not sure goin 4 this event yet..cause its huge 1...i sked..haha...this will be held at time square!

Well...after some dancing...i still felt my hand is abit pain since 3 months din touch breaking adi..ahaha..so ALL THE BEST TO ME!! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment