Something Interesting

Monday, April 20, 2009

entirely exhausted day

yesterday was the IMU ball event...i and my crew went there early ard 2pm...well...the ball actually start at 930pm....we had rehearsal there...again and again and again...well...before the ball start we already tired like hell....all seat there wanna slp adi...

then the ball sumore delayed...until 10 only start...OMG...so end at 12am +++ we all already exhausted....went to yamcha until 3am sumore...too hungry adi...then went home terus bath and slp like no tmr...today i skiped my morning class cause my body not allowed me to wakeup althought my mind already awake...aiz...

well...the photo and video i dont hav it now...will update as soon as i receive it from my seniors...stay tuned!! Im half dead...haha!! this coming saturday got event again...+.+!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment