Something Interesting

Saturday, November 08, 2008

CB betul.....tangan patah!!!

damn...wat a shit day....morning go play futsal with frenz....then...during the time almost end adi...the super duper hyper ultimate shot by KEE YEW CHIN ...cb him...yet so near to goal post still shoot damn 7 super super duper hyper ultimate strong...and kena my hand...jibai betul....i wonder he aim goal or aim people...damn...bengkak like a sohai ball....pain like hell...keep vibrate only my hand....then fren fetch me go see TI DA SIFU....walao...when the time SiFU twist my hand i can even bite a steel into 2 pieces...ZOMG...alamak...but i didnt shout la... nid face ler...lolx...cause many patient there....lolx...OMG....end u like this...

Diuz...duno nid wait how long only can recover...canot dance...canot sports...canot computer....cause cant hold mouse...jibai....then sure cant DOTA la...shit...wat game oso canot...as my right hand is currently useless now...do wat oso so sam fu...aiz...

BUt think positive way...is the time to train my left hand to do work adi...lolx....aiz...pray 4 me man!!...AMITABAH...ALELUYA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment