Something Interesting

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Window Customization Fever...

This few days....after went to Joshua house and view his computer....then a window customization fever burn us all down...lolx....i also...kena burn by this fever.....erm...my fren more toward modifying the FOOBAR2000....erm..u can check out it by google-ing...or u can surf Deviantart.com for more info....this web is cool...all sorts of arts...lolx...

Me more toward customize the windows themes....i manage to modify my Windows XP looks like Windows Vista.....XP more stable la...compare to Vista...so i prefer xp but vista skin is nice ma...lolx...and also downloaded come performance software to make my comp run faster...

USed many utilities...such as...:
CursorFX
TuneUP
Uniblue
Yahoo! widget
WindowsBlind
RocketDock
etc....

Erm...some screenshot of my Modification...REMEMBER it is WINDOWS XP !!



BOOTSCREEN


Logon Screen


CursorFX


Rocket Dock


My desktop-Windows XP not Vista


My desktop-Windows XP not Vista


So...how was it...wat do u plps...thinks...giv some comments...feedback are encourage...lolx...and....click to enlarge the picture to view it more clearly..!!!

2 comments: