Something Interesting

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back to UNI life


After a LONG LONG holiday...
around 3 months +...
im finnaly goin back to my UNI LIFE AGAIN...
LVL2 in computing...

argh....my mind was totaly no focus on study anymore...
dun have the HEART to study currently...
wasted too long i guess...hahaha

Tmr...its gonna be a new day for me...
ORENTATION starts tmr...

DUH....
Hope to meet new fren??
especially lengzai lenglui?? hhahaa...
if got smart ppl even better...
could help me out on my studies...
perhaps ASSIGNMENT too??
hahaha....i really dun mind it!! 

well....lets hope my result will improve in LVL2.!!!

gah...now is countdown time already...less then 12 hrs im gonna be in school!!
guess im gonna SLEEP or PLay with my phone tmr...lolx..
ALL THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment