Something Interesting

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tired like a ZOMBIE


Today was super duper tired....
class starts at 1030....and end around 3pm...
it was long and boring....
and i was chatting with friends over ebuddy??? LOLX....
330 went to wai kean house then folo my car back to my house take all my futsal thingy and went off....
he taking his lunch at Steven Corner...the Maggi goreng was so damn delicious...the smell makes me wanna eat too...but i controlled my self...
4 reach sports planet and waiting the futsal session to start....
it was a long wait cause most of the people turn up late...
and i was actually yawning already!!
Yes!! i was so damn tired...
my eyes cant open fully adi yet they drag me go futsal...
game start...and i can say its sux for today...ntg much...

After futsal aaron suggest to have dinner at DRAGON-i i think so...
location pyramid..cause there is a promotion of "RM1 Chiken"...
lolx...believe it or not...its true...
the plate of chiken cost u only rm1...lolx...

finsih....went home....dota....slp...waiting to watch UEFA later...ciao...take a short sleep sin....

No comments:

Post a Comment